First of all, if you are a Christian, you would definitely know that the Bible sometimes speaks in parables, in figurative and metaphorical language. You need to pray for insight while reading the scriptures for more revelation knowledge.
The usual reading of those verses suggests that everything happened in chronological order (3:23-4:2). God expels Adam and Eve from the garden and posts angels as guards. The very next verse, using a euphemism for $exual intercourse, says: “Now the man knew his wife Eve, and she conceived and bore Cain.”
This is Jesus’ reply when his disciples asked him why he speaks in parables.
Mark 4 vs 12 says ‘they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand.’
With that established, see seven reasons why the forbidden fruits eaten by Adam and Eve in the Bible was sêx and not an ordinary fruit.
1. Remember that the tree was named the tree of knowledge of good and evil simultaneously. Now, sêx is still the only thing that remains good and evil at the same time. It is also the only sin committed against one’s soul and body. See 1st Cor 6: 18, 1st Peter 2:11
2. The Bible records that Cain was of the evil one, meaning that Cain was the son of the devil. See 1 John 3:12. Ezekiel 28: 13
This simply proves that Cain wasn’t a direct seed of Adam but that of the Serpent.
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
Sêx between Adam and Eve was for an appointed time since God was still communing with them. But Satan had to double-cross Adam and slept with Eve first, depositing in her an evil seed, Cain. Adam was then deceived by Eve to also sleep with her and he deposited the good seed, Abel.
Eve delivered of two boys but she exclaimed in Gen 4: 1 ‘I have gotten A MAN from the lord. Please note she said A MAN not men. However, she bore two sons. So where did the other man come from? The devil!
Gen 3: 15, God said I will put enmity between thee and the woman and between thy seed and her seed.
This is both spiritual and physical. As Christians, we keep on wrestling against the principalities and powers, the agents of darkness. All of which are the seeds of the devil.
Why did Cain kill his brother? How did he even know that a human being could be killed? He did all these because he was the seed of the devil.
When Abel was killed by Cain depicting same enmity, Adam had to know his wife again and Seth came forth.
Seth now started a line of Adam descendants. Cain was alive but he was not a part of Adam’s genealogy because he was not a son of Adam. This is simple logic. The Bible won’t explain all of these to you.
3. Why did God curse woman through the
pain of Childbirth? Why? It was because the
woman allowed herself to be defiled by the
devil first. Sêx is very powerful and spiritual.
This was why Joseph refused to sleep
with Portiphar’s wife. This was the reason
Jacob’s sons killed Schechem for defiling
their sister Dinah.
4. Symbolically, the Bible had always used trees to represent people:
The axe is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. Mathew 15: 11
To eat of the tree is a euphemism meaning to have sex. Ordinarily what a person eats doesn’t defile him, the Bible says it. Matthew 15: 11
Why did they notice they were naked after eating the fruit? Why? Ordinarily, children can walk about naked without feeling an iota of shame because they are innocent. However, when they begin to reach puberty and consequently, start exploring their sexualities, their behavior change.
5. Remember that the only reason that Jesus allowed divorce was infidelity. Cheating. Sêx is like a covenant and when a man engages in an Intercourse with somebody other than his wife and vice verse, that union will definitely have a problem. That is also why a virgin’s blood is very precious and powerful.
6. How then was Adam to multiply since God had already told them to earlier many would ask? Remember that Man was created in God’s image and out of the dust. God doesn’t have sêx. Angels too neither don’t marry nor procreate. See these biblical verses.
34 And Jesus answering said unto them,
The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.
The Bible tells us that Eve was made from the ribs of man. This makes it pretty clear that the original will of God to man concerning procreation is still unknown. The serpent since he was the most brilliant and wisest of all creatures deceived Eve and planted her seed in her disrupting God’s original plan of procreation for man. It might have been sêx though. They should have waited for the ultimate and appointed time.
7. Finally, another powerful reason to this is that Jesus had to come without sêxual intercourse. He equally had none even while on earth. He did all of this to be a perfect sacrifice for our sins and so he was born without sin, neither did he commit again in order to restore the life we lost in the garden. Thank God for Jesus. He did it and paid the ultimate sacrifice. All you need to is to believe and follow him. Your life won’t remain the same.
In conclusion, the forbidden fruit was actually sex but I think it’s fascinating that the apple story is told especially to our kids. Sêx is spiritual and pristine. Don’t indulge in illicit sex that will ruin you tomorrow. Wait for the appointed time.
Share And Drop Your Comment Below 👇👇👇